It's unanimous for District 330: United Airlines
Jun 27, 2012 at 8:55pm
Once again, the membership of United Airlines in Toronto has ratified their contract by 100 per cent. Their previous contract was also ratified unanimously in February 2009.
The new two year collective agreement will be in force until April 2014 and features improvements such as:
- Lump sum pay increases of 2.5 per cent in the first year and 2 per cent in the second
- New agent in charge job function paying a two dollar per hour premium
- Defined process for over time hiring and shift relief assignments
- Improved vacation pay and sick leave accrual for part-time agents
- Removal of shift trading deadlines
Congratulations and commendations to United Airlines bargaining committee members Teresa Gerolin and Rose Jevric.