CAW 2002 District Chairperson/Vice Chairperson Executive Board Elections
Nov 3, 2008
This notice is to advise District Chairpersons or Vice-Chairpersons (other than Air Canada, Jazz Customer & Aircraft Services, Jazz Technical Services and GTAA), of CAW Local 2002,that in accordance with the Bylaws of CAW Local 2002, an election will take place for the following positions:
Two (2) District Chairpersons or Vice-Chairpersons from the other units (other than Air Canada, Jazz Customer & Aircraft Services, Jazz Technical Services and GTAA **), shall have the right to attend, participate and have vote at meetings of the Executive Board.
Timelines are as follows:
- October 30, 2008 -- nominations mailed out to District Chairs and Vice Chairs, (other than Air Canada, Jazz Customer & Aircraft Services, Jazz Technical Services Units and GTAA)
- November 13, 2008 / 1200 YVR time -- deadline for receipt of nominations
- November 13-14, 2008 -- If required Mail out ballot
- December 12, 2008 -- Mail in ballots must be received by this date at the CAW Local 2002 office - Vancouver for Elections Committee for total count
- December 15th, 2008 -- election results to be posted on the Local 2002 website (www.caw2002tca.ca)
Please note per the CAW Local 2002 Bylaws:
- 2.11.01 - in the event a member changes his/her name, work location, mailing address, telephone number or classification, it shall be the responsibility of the member to advise the Local's headquarters (Toronto) and his/her District Chairperson in writing of such change in order to maintain a correct District and Local Union record.
|** The Local 2002 Elections Committee is pleased to announce the following results for Executive Board Members:
GTAA: Jeff Hatt, District Chairperson, Toronto
Manon Camire, Elections Committee Chairperson